Saturday 29 June 2013

FREE COACHING - LIMITED OFFER

I am currently studying for an Advanced Diploma in Coaching with Kingstown College in Dublin and a Certificate in Mentoring with Moorlands College, and I am coaching clients in three countries on two continents. The feedback I have had so far is 100% positive. I am looking for more clients in order to build up the experience needed for International Coach Federation accreditation. 

Sign up in the next week and I will give you 3 x 45 minute coaching session free of charge.


 I coach by Skype, telephone and for those in Malvern/Worcester, face to face. My clients include professionals, students, stay at home moms, aspiring novelists...


The kind of topics we discuss are life balance, goal setting, time and energy management, anger management etc, etc. The idea is not that I am an expert on all these areas, but that you, a healthy, well educated, balanced individual have all the potential you need to achieve your dreams. What might help you is the trained ear of someone who will listen to you, challenge you and help you to work out your own solution to getting from where you are to where you want to be.


Go on, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment